SensoInk® Membrane Potentiometer
Polymer paste printed on circuit board
Our SensoInk FR4 is a polymer potentiometer, with the resistive layer printed on a circuit board. A conductive scratch wiper is used by transmitting a signal to determine the position and the respective voltage. Open potentiometers were commonly produced by printing the resistive track on a separate substrate, which was then attached to the equipped circuit board. SensoInk simplifies this process considerably. The potentiometer is printed directly onto the circuit board, establishing a very robust and cost effective technology for displacement and angle measurement.
- ► Linear and radial designs
- ► Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- ► Storage temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- ► Length up to 500mm
- ► Up to 10 million operations
- ► Flat design starting at 0.5mm
- ► Operation possible by conductive wiper
- ► Easily adapted to customer specific design
- ► Various connector options
Have a question? Need a quote? Contact us today!