Custom Capacitive Touchscreens
The capacitive input technology is known in consumer electronics and has become well established in the industry. Whether single or multi-touch, anti-reflective or tempered glass, printed or transparent surfaces, flat or curved surfaces – with this technology, the customer sets the limits.
- Multi-touch with up to ten fingers
- Very durable – barely exhibit any wear and tear
- Using better controller or device specific programming, the application range and reliability increases tremendously
- With appropriate components, the equipment can be operated in the harshest conditions (protected against vandalism, temperature, humidity)
- Can only be operated with bare fingers or thin latex gloves (no heavy work gloves)
- Conventional stylus is not detected, specific conductive pins have to be used
- Electromagnetic fields, moisture or extreme temperature fluctuations can cause malfunctions
- Tablet PCs
- Industrial PCs
- Household appliances (e.g. washing machine, dryer)
- Control panels (e.g. public transportation)
- Input devices in the public sector
Have a question? Need a quote? Contact us today!