Sensofoil® Membrane Potentiometer
Resistive track printed on circuit board – integrated ferromagnetic strip allows for contactless operation using a magnet, even through a thin enclosure
Magnetic potentiometers can also be manufactured on FR4 material. The integrated ferromagnetic material creates a magnetic pull, strong enough to work through an enclosure using the appropriate magnet. This technology allows for contactless and wear-free operation. Due to the circuit board, the Sensofoil® FR4-Magnet provides various mounting options besides the standard adhesive film.
How does it work?
The operating principle of the Sensofoil® PET-Magnet can also be applied to the Sensofoil® FR4-Magnet. The base membrane is replaced by a circuit board, providing further connecting and mounting options. The FR4 board can also be equipped based on customer requirements.
- ► Linear and radial designs
- ► Operating temperature: 0°C to +55°C
- ► Storage temperature: -25°C to +85°C
- ► Length up to 500mm
- ► Up to 20 million operations
- ► Linearity: 2% linear design
- ► IP Rating: up to IP54
- ► Flat design starting at 2.1mm
- ► Contactless operation
- ► Easily adapted to customer specific design
- ► Collector membrane as wiper tap
- ► Ferromagnetic strip
- ► Spacers
- ► Circuit board with potentiometer resistive track
- ► Adhesive film or various connector options
Have a question? Need a quote? Contact us today!