The capacitive input technology is known in consumer electronics and has become well established in the industry. Whether single or multi-touch, anti-reflective or tempered glass, printed or transparent surfaces, flat or curved surfaces – with this technology, the customer sets the limits.
• Multi-touch with up to ten fingers
• Very durable – barely exhibit any wear and tear
• Using better controller or device specific programming, the application range and reliability increases tremendously
• With appropriate components, the equipment can be operated in the harshest conditions (protected against vandalism, temperature, humidity)
• Can only be operated with bare fingers or thin latex gloves (no heavy work gloves)
• Conventional stylus is not detected, specific conductive pins have to be used
• Electromagnetic fields, moisture or extreme temperature fluctuations can cause malfunctions