Hoffmann + Krippner offers you front membranes made from different materials, coordinated to suit your individual requirements.
Polyester membranes facilitate diverse design permutations: through different overlay structures or through partial printing of display windows with clear varnish.
They have been tried and tested as a front membrane material for use in all industrial applications in thicknesses ranging from 150 to 200 µm.
What is more, polyester membranes are extremely suitable for key field embossing in various shapes and sizes.
Our Polyflex membrane (300 µm) is characterised by high elasticity and is the perfect solution where demands on overlays are high.
Further benefits for you:
• overlay with shiny or structured finish
• permanently wipe-resistant and scratchproof
• adheres to any surface
Our flat input systems
• have no limits when it comes to application and specific properties
• open up new dimensions in design while offering full and even optimised function
• have been tried and tested in highly sensitive, safety-relevant areas such as medicine and nuclear technology
• with over a million closures cannot be beaten in terms of reliability and serviceable life
• facilitate optimal ergonomic working
• are intelligent, compact, powerful, safe to operate and have a pleasant tactile feel
• greatly exceed the quality requirements of the DIN standard
We develop your products of tomorrow, today.