Hoffmann + Krippner’s SensoTouch® is a freely controllable and programmable tri-axis resistive sensor controller with a variety of different applications. SensoTouch®consists of two resistance sheets that are imprinted perpendicular to one another. Through use of a special resistance paste, the third dimension (Z-Level) can also be utilised.
This innovative technology is also available as a hand-operated membrane potentiometer with a digital signal ("Set-function") which can be activated through a slightly increased operating force.
Regarding shape, area and design, SensoTouch® offers completely new options to the product designer, as not only square, but also round, oval or even triangular input areas can be realised. This enables whole new applications that were not possible before.
Individually printable surfaces also maximise flexibility as well as individuality for customer-specific use.
Product features include
• Intuitive operation through stepless sensor controller
• Resistive input field
• No contamination of the surface, perfect for idustrial environments
• Any shape can be realised, no matter if rectangular, round or oval
• Precise evaluation of the input signal
• Can be integrated into membrane switches or front panels
• Proven technology, in use within thousands of products
• Convincing price-performance ratio